MBBS in Russia | MBBS in Moscow | Study Radiology and Radiotherapy in Russia | Study Radiology and Radiotherapy in Moscow | Radiology and Radiotherapy Education in Russia | Radiology and Radiotherapy Education in Moscow | MBBS Admission in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | MBBS Fee in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | Radiology and Radiotherapy Admission in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | Apply for MBBS Admission in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | Study Radiology and Radiotherapy in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | About Radiology and Radiotherapy in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | Radiology and Radiotherapy Fee in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
The Department of Radiation Diagnostics and Radiation Therapy at the Faculty of Medicine is one of the oldest departments of the First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov, the history of the department has more than 80 years. The department has a rich historical experience in the organization of educational and professional activities of students, which is an integral part of the training and education of the modern doctor.
Today, the department employs leading scientists and highly qualified teachers who are able to provide a high level of basic and professional training of students at the level of world requirements.
The priority areas of research activities of the Department in the composition of the NOC Center “Hybrid Technologies of Radiation Medicine” are:
1. Development and implementation of innovative hybrid technologies of radiation diagnosis and treatment in cardiovascular surgery. Planning and monitoring the effectiveness of hybrid heart and vascular operations. Development of new techniques in the study of myocardial perfusion in various diseases and conditions.
2. Development of the newest hybrid X-ray surgery technology. In particular, the introduction of modern technologies of endovascular diagnosis and treatment of coronary and other peripheral vessels.
3. Development of new algorithms for high-tech radiology in oral and maxillofacial surgery. The introduction of innovative systems of virtual planning and modeling of surgical treatment of diseases of the maxillofacial region.
4. Development and implementation of new non-invasive high-tech radiation research techniques in monitoring women’s health and reproduction.
5. Development and implementation of new hybrid radiation technologies in the diagnosis of socially significant diseases (traumatic, oncological) of various organs and systems, protocols and algorithms for their application.
6. The study and introduction of new features of radiation technologies in clinical practice: multispiral computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, cone-beam computed tomography, ultrasound and radionuclide diagnostics techniques, X-ray technology.
Now the name of the department “radiation diagnosis and radiation therapy” reflects the volume of the specialty that is taught at the department on the 3rd and 4th courses of medical, pediatric, dental and other faculties – this is a single department for the entire University. Every year more than 3,000 students study at the department. In addition, radiology internships, clinical residents of the first and second year, postgraduate studies in the specialty 14.01.13 “Radiology, radiation therapy” are trained at the department, they improve their qualifications and are confirmed by specialist practitioners’ certificates
Forms of education: full-time, part-time. Target as well as paid forms of postgraduate education are included.
The department oversees the medical work of all practical departments related to radiation diagnosis.
The department has a scientific circle that unites students who seek to master the skills of scientific material processing. In recent years, “Schools of Excellence” have become increasingly popular, in which students of 5 and 6 courses receive practical skills under the guidance of a young professor in the department.
In 2015, the University opened the Russian-Japanese Research and Education Center for Heart Imaging, in which new techniques and approaches to new diagnostics and minimally invasive treatment of socially significant diseases are being worked out.
Admission 2021-2022 is open now. Join to thousands of happy students in First Moscow State Medical University
Admission office for international students.
Adfress: 119991, Moscow, Trubetskaya street, house 8, building 2, Russia
Phone: +7 (969) 283-48-20