MBBS in Russia | MBBS in Moscow | Study in Russia | Study in Moscow | Education in Russia | Education in Moscow | I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | FMSMU | MBBS Admission in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | MBBS Fee in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | Direct Admission in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | Apply for MBBS Admission in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | Study in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | About I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | Tuition Fee in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | Faculty of Pediatrics in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
On June 19, 2010 in the FMSMU named by I.M. Sechenov was opened pediatric faculty. On September 1, 2010 the 26 freshmen from the newly created faculty began their studies. In 2016 was first graduation. At present about 1365 1-6 years students study at the faculty.
The purpose of the establishment of the faculty is to provide continuing professional education of pediatricians for practical public health.
The clinical bases of the pediatric faculty are:
– Federal State Autonomous Scientific Institution “National Medical Research Center for Children’s Health” of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (Scientific Center for Children’s Health);
– University Children’s Clinical Hospital of the University of Sechenov;
– SBHCI “Children’s Clinical Hospital № 9 named after G.N. Speransky DHCM”;
– SBHCI “Children’s City Polyclinic № 125 DHCM”.
From 2005 to 2010, the main focus of the faculty’s work was on improving the qualifications of pediatricians. Since 2010, all departments of the faculty are gradually involved in the educational process in the system of higher professional education. Currently, all departments of the faculty carry out the teaching of disciplines for 1-6 years students. Work with students is carried out not only during school time, but also at student scientific classes, schools of craftsmanship, which are organized in the departments of the faculty. The most popular among them are: a class in pediatrics at the department of pediatrics and pediatric rheumatology, a class in pediatric surgery, a class in propaedeutics of children’s diseases, a class in neonatology, a school of excellence in pediatrics and pediatric surgery. The students involved in the classes regularly make reports at scientific conferences, including abroad. For the first time in the history of the faculty, members of the class of pediatric surgery became winners of the annual All-Russian Student Scientific Conference on Pediatric Surgery.
Tasks of the faculty:
– Training qualified specialists with higher medical education at the request of health care on the basis of the close connection of the educational process with clinical practice and research;
– Improving the system of higher professional education and additional professional education, as well as continuing medical education of pediatricians, including primary care;
– Participation in scientific research aimed at ensuring the reduction of infant mortality, the prevention of diseases of childhood and improving the quality of life of children and teenagers; use of the results in the educational process;
– Providing highly qualified medical care for children;
– The spread of medical scientific achievements.
Departments of Faculty of Pediatrics
Admission 2019-2020 is open now. Join to thousands of happy students in First Moscow State Medical University
Admission office for international students.
Adfress: Street, Moscow, Russia
Phone:+7 (000) 000-00-00