MBBS in Russia | MBBS in Moscow | Study in Russia | Study in Moscow | Education in Russia | Education in Moscow | I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | FMSMU | MBBS Admission in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | MBBS Fee in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | Direct Admission in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | Apply for MBBS Admission in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | Study in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | About I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | Tuition Fee in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University | About Moscow
The opening in Moscow on October 22, 1896 of the best in Europe, equipped with a high-level clinic for diseases of the ear, nose and throat was a major event not only for the medical faculty of Moscow University, but also for the Russian public health. The clinic was built with donations from a wonderful Russian woman, widely known for her charity work, Yulia Ivanovna Bazanova. The University Council decided to express the deepest gratitude to Yu. I. Bazanova for her generous gift and secure her disinterested activity for the benefit of the oldest Russian university “as an instructive example to posterity” and the clinic was named after Yu. I. Bazanova.
The department has implemented and maintains the Quality Management System, all employees are informed about the main provisions of the ISO standard.
The main scientific activities of the department:
– optimization of surgical care for patients with ear pathology: radiation diagnostics in otiatry, ear microsurgery – all types of surgical rehabilitation of patients with hearing loss, including operations on the middle and inner ear structures;
– cochlear implantation;
– optimization of the surgical treatment of Meniere’s disease;
– surgical treatment of tumors of the middle, inner ear, as well as the base of the skull, glomus tumors (paragangliomas), neurinomas of the VIII pair of Cranial nerves (vestibular schwannoma);
– optimization of the surgical treatment of facial paralysis: decompression of the facial nerve, various types of neuroanastomoses;
– Early diagnosis of pharyngeal and laryngeal neoplasms with the help of NBI – endoscopy, optimization of the treatment of patients with this pathology, high-tech methods of surgical interventions;
– development of methods for complex conservative treatment of laryngeal paralysis of various etiologies, laryngoneuroses and functional dysphonia using reflex therapy, respiratory and orthophonic training;
– development of diagnostic and surgical rehabilitation methods for paralytic and combined laryngeal stenosis, phonosurgical interventions, including medial laryngoplasty for unilateral laryngeal paralysis;
– functional and aesthetic rhinosurgery; endoscopic surgery of the nasal cavity, the paranasal sinuses, the nasopharynx, the auditory tubes, the lacrimal system and the orbit; advanced endonasal interventions, including skull base surgery;
– The use of balloon dilatation methods in the treatment of various pathologies of the upper respiratory tract;
– modern high-tech methods of surgical treatment of patients with various pathologies of the upper respiratory tract and ear on the basis of laser radiation of various wavelengths, electrosurgical effects (radio wave, cobalt surgery);
– diagnosis and treatment of cochleovestibular disorders;
– diagnosis and treatment of olfactory disorders;
– rational drug treatment of pathology of upper respiratory tract.
Detailed information can be found on the website of the clinic for diseases of the ear, nose and throat.
Admission 2020-2021 is open now. Join to thousands of happy students in First Moscow State Medical University
Admission office for international students.
Adfress: 119991, Moscow, Trubetskaya street, house 8, building 2, Russia
Phone: +7 (969) 283-48-20